Tuesday, April 04, 2006

US Taxes in Israel

Any American citizen with children living and working in Israel should file a US tax return and get money (in the form of the child tax credit) back from the US Government. This is perfectly legitimate, in fact, US citizens living anywhere in the world are obligated to file a tax return. For more on this see this post US Tax Day is good for the American Jews of Israel from last year.

No comments: